Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Catch Up!

Hi all, how was every ones weekend. Saturday wasn't really pretty raining most of the day, but Sunday was beautiful we even got outside and did some yard work, started cleaning up the gardens, mowing where needed as the grass isn't growing much. At the moment I have all my girls home sick, yesterday it was my son and I had to go pick up my oldest girl from school, I hate when they get sick, as long as I don't get sick touch wood lol then they won't have anyone to take care of them. They hardly ever get sick but when the do they do.



Maddy my youngest got a chance to ride her quad around on Sunday for a little bit she really enjoys it.



Our kittens are really growing fast they are at the age where they do the most funnest things they are so crazy and cute.

Well things to do hoping to get some more scrapbooking done today and I really want to do some sewing, will see how the day goes. Will be back later with my creations lol. Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment