Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cooking

Hi all how was your weekend. My girls and I did some Christmas cooking, it was good weather for it raining outside yet again. But today looks like its going to be a beautiful day. We made Christmas cookies, Mini Christmas puddings, Gingerbread men, and Choc-mint trees. I have so much more I want to make.
Christmas cookies
Mini Christmas puddings
Gingerbread men
Choc-Mint Trees I also made a journal cover for an art book. First time I made one too, it turned out good. I might make more for Christmas gifts. Will have to put picture of it up next time, anyway better go before kids wake up, I like waking up early it gives me abit of me time. Catch you later. Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yummy, all those Christmas treats look wonderful. My kids love baking too!!! Well done on the journal cover, they are addictive and make great presents

    ReplyDelete