Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Resolution List

I've decide this year that I'm going to stick to my New Year's Resolution List. I've sort of divided it into two sections. The first being essential: Look after myself more, I always put my kids first and don’t we all, so as this year I will have all my kids at school I will be able to have some me time. Next is to lose a few kilos and become more fit, when we first moved down here last year the cold weather made me a bit less active LOL (to much comfort food to keep me warm I think.) Now the second section is more of what I want to do. So they aren’t as important as the first section but still important if that makes sense. I want to sew more and make my first quilt. Scrap more also of course and learn to use my camera manually. I love taking photos but want to use the entire features on my camera. Well let’s hope now I have written this on my blog I will stick to it. Catch you later have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment