Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Purple Pumpkin

What a weekend. On Saturday a local Scrapbook store had a Christmas card workshop, we made 15 cards each, I had a good day never been to anything like that before. I'm looking forward to another workshop. Also I had my birthday on sunday another year older lol. Anyway I just finished my layout for Purple pumpkin October challenge. This is the sketch you had to use.


 

And this is my take on the sketch. I used two Purple Pumpkin buttons, they are so cute                          
 
 

Now lets see if I can get another layout done tonight before the end of the month lol.
Catch you later.

4 comments:

  1. Love this paper range, and I love what you have created with this sketch, thanks for playing along with us at PP xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore everything about this layout & I love your blog header too! Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so vibrant the colours you have used...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute, love the buttons you used, think I have the bee one as well :D

    ReplyDelete