Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

White with 1 October

Hi all, this week has gone so fast, I guess that is due to alot happening here. Swimming started this term and my girls started horse riding which they love. Well today I have a layout to share for White with 1. This months challenge is to use WHITE, YELLOW AND STARS.


I love this photo of my youngest, it was her first sports day. Don't you just love the star Sunny's lol.
Well I hope you all have a great weekend hopefully I get some more scrapping done as I'm staying home all weekend, hubby's harvesting so long days and nights, at least he gets Sundays off.
Catch you later.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect photo for the challenge....love it. Your page is beautiful, love the cluster and bling star. Thanks for sharng your page with us all at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo it is just perfect for this months challenge isn't it!! Love that embelly cluster and your title rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo and Layout Julie

    ReplyDelete