Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Kraft+ challenge

Hi I'm back again with another share.
This one is for Kraft+ this is my first time joining in with this challenge.
I can't believe how quick I done this page it must be my newest record lol.
Anyway this is the sketch and + triangles.
and here is my page
I'm really happy how it turned out a bit crazy like my photos. She was Mad Hatter for book week.
I've used the Happy Snaps collection from Kaisercraft.
Thanks for stopping by catch you later.
Julie :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hullo Julie! Lovely to see you playing along with us at K+. ADORE this one....those colours are so fabulous & the white paint on the bg.....great touch!!! Hope this is the first of many that you'll be joining in with!! Thanks for sharing with us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright!
    Fun!
    Brilliant!
    LOVE this!
    I'm with Lizzy.. that bg work is just gorgeous!
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so gorgeous! I love everything about this one from the fun photos, the background & mix of papers. Hopefully you'll join us again, thanks playing along with us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete