Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November D-lish scraps challenge

Well its going to be a very hot day here in Central Queensland and I guess most of Australia, I've already got the a/c on so I can scrapbook in comfort, but really should be packing the house as we move in 3 weeks back on the farm can't wait. :-)
Anyway today I'm sharing a page I have created for D-lish Scraps November challenge. This month they have gone with a black and white colour scheme I love it.
Here is the Inspiration board "After Five"
 And here is my layout
I have used my daughter's Deb photo I think the black grey background, her dark hair and her white dress work really well together.
Thanks for stopping by and catch you next time.
Julie :-) 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is perfect!! I love your take on the inspiration board, and great use of the Just Add Paper kit!! Beautiful photo too!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete